1 of 4 Instrument selector stripboard.

PStevenson

http://www.paulinthelab.com/2014/05/1-of-4-guitar-instrument-selector.html

basically this is something you plug 4 instruments into and it has a selector foot switch so you can choose one of them.
www.paulinthelab.com - Stripboard Layouts

Re: 1 of 4 Instrument selector stripboard.

Feral Feline
Link lead me to a fake Applecare malware site...

Re: 1 of 4 Instrument selector stripboard.

Feral Feline
To be clear, Paul has a wealth of info on his site which is greatly appreciated; however, old links to his site often come up 404 or as domain-shopper type sites since he's probably changed service providers a few times.

For those interested in Paul's instrument selector and other projects, I found this RSS link to have Paul's layouts and schematics:

http://giftlike12.rssing.com/chan-7249295/all_p4.html