10,000 page views

Chris60601
Jeez - I think I purchased the 10,000 page views like a week ago and they are all gone?
How does that happen so quick??!!
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: 10,000 page views

Oh can you buy page views too?  I thought that was just for the site owners to sort out.  Why don't you just use an ad blocker?

Re: 10,000 page views

Chris60601
LOL - that THAT would be too simple a solution. Besides, I thought it would be nice to support the site
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: 10,000 page views

That's very generous of you, thank you.  Unfortunately we don't benefit from anything with the forum, any ad clicks or page views bought goes straight to Nabble