10 min amp

JoostD
I came across this litlle amp while searching for a small practice amp

https://www.diyguitarpedals.com.au/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=639

Schematic is in a pdf under build guide.
Could this be made with a vero board?

Re: 10 min amp

fx-fidden
I was working on the old version, the one without the buffer.
Actually, the bad part is the fact that the pins of the power transistor are not in line with the stripboard's holes.
I build pedals

Re: 10 min amp

JoostD
Hmm,

I wanted to vero or breadboard the Ruby, cricket and this one and test wich one sounds the cleanest..

This is my first attempt in pedal making. Before I start making pedals I thought these would be nice beginner projects

Re: 10 min amp

fx-fidden
The Ruby and Noisy Cricket are based on LM386. Both have the possibility to clean up a bit the sound. I built the Noisy Cricket.
With the Noisy Cricket I got, with Gain at zero, a sparkly and chime clean sound, but even the Volume need to be in a low setting to get a clean sound, because the Volume control is, indeed, a gain control.
The LM386 (about 1w) has less volume than the TDA7266M (about 7w).

If you need a cleaner and louder sound I guess the TDA7266M will be better. I didn't build the TDA7266M, but that what it should be.
I build pedals