100 uF Tantalum caps - for sale or trade

100 uF Tantalum caps - for sale or trade

motterpaul
If you are like me, you hate 100uf caps because they tend to be so big. So, I bought a reel of 800 tantalum ones. I will sell them to you guys for 20 pieces for $10. (I am asking more on eBay). I will pay shipping and get them out immediately. Sales to U.S. only - sorry! (unless you want to pay customs). Shipping overseas means a trip to the post office.

Trades are also possible. Message me. Overseas is okay for trades.

The size is about 4mm by 7 mm (best: they taper at the bottom, so they work around adjacent parts easily).  They fit where other 100 uF caps will not. These are Kemet, US parts (manufactured in Mexico); 25V 10% tolerance

Re: 100 uF Tantalum caps - for sale or trade

Ravenswerld
Hey there motter paul!
       I have a bunch of 1uf and 10uf tantalums I would like to trade if you interested. Let me know!
            Ltr...

Re: 100 uF Tantalum caps - for sale or trade

motterpaul
Sorry, I just saw this. what quantities are you looking to trade? Also
- where are you located? in US?)

On 8/31/15, Ravenswerld [via Guitar FX Layouts]
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey there motter paul!
>        I have a bunch of 1uf and 10uf tantalums I would like to trade if
> you
> interested. Let me know!
>             Ltr...

Paul Motter
(tel) 602-279-4356
(cel) 602-421-8008

Re: 100 uF Tantalum caps - for sale or trade

Ravenswerld
Hey there Paul. Just saw this to. I didn't get an email notifications. I tend to like to buy 100 at a time. If I get a good price or trade I'll do more or less. Ya, I live in Southern Colorado.

Re: 100 uF Tantalum caps - for sale or trade

motterpaul
Funny, it's been so long since I have been here I almost replied to the email (which would have posted here anyway - but I forgot that).

Anyway - anyone who wants 100 of these, I will sell 100 for $25 to the folks here only. This really is a good deal and I have found these to be very helpful in saving space. They are thin at the bottom (so they fit between two resistors) plus they bend over easily (unlike flat bottom electrolytics) so you can fit them in an enclosure.

I am in the process of moving to San Diego, which has been a much bigger thing than I expected. But I have my new man-cave in a soundproof room with workbench and recording studio.

If you want to trade, put a value on what you have and make me an offer based on my price of $25 for 100 pieces.

Re: 100 uF Tantalum caps - for sale or trade

Ravenswerld
I have 10uf and 1uf. Both 35v. For one hundred 100uf is straight trade good? I also, have beyschlag 1k 1/4w and 2m2 1/4 watt. Not Chinese. Let me know what you think? San Diego is my hometown!!!!!

Re: 100 uF Tantalum caps - for sale or trade

motterpaul
To be honest, from what I see on eBay I believe I paid more per piece than what I see available for the smaller caps (Beyschlag). Mine are not Chinese either.

Maybe 2 for 1 - see how that works out or you.

Re: 100 uF Tantalum caps - for sale or trade

Ravenswerld
How does 2 for 1 on the 1uf and like 75 10uf? So like 175. 100 1uf 75 10uf. Let me know!

Re: 100 uF Tantalum caps - for sale or trade

motterpaul
This is a "win win" let's do it.  Send me our address by email. I am moving to Encinitas (will be settled in soon) - where are you?

Cool! I tried sending you an email. It wouldn't let me. Here's my email: blacck_crows@yahoo.com. Sweet, Encinitas is nice! I'm up in Salida, Co. now. Send me you address and I'll send you mine...