1776 Multiplex - Modulation Daughter Board

MAO

1776 Multiplex - Modulation Daughter Board

MAO
This is the modulation add-on for the excellent 1776 Effects Multiplex.

http://1776effects.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/MP-Modulation-BOM.pdf

I've included a couple switching options, they both allow the modulation to drive either Delay 1 or Delay 2 or bypassed. The 2nd one also replaces the on-board rate LED with a bi-color LED.

Verified by me
1978 Gibson Les Paul Standard, Cherry Sunburst

Re: 1776 Multiplex - Modulation Daughter Board

jghfslk
Is there a way to add a wave shape control to this? Similar to that off the DeProfundis modulation daughterboard?
MAO

Re: 1776 Multiplex - Modulation Daughter Board

MAO
I would think so, unfortunately I can't find the schematic for the DeProfundis

Would you have it?

Curious, why not just use that one instead?
1978 Gibson Les Paul Standard, Cherry Sunburst

Re: 1776 Multiplex - Modulation Daughter Board

jghfslk
I also could not find the schematic.  My plan is to use modulation on a delay with 3 pt2399 chips and be able to select which chip the modulation is on.  I wasn't sure of where the output is for the DeProfundis mod board, where as for the 1776 board it looks like depth 1&2 would be the output.  For the DeProfundis, do you know if the output is where the board connects to time 1? Or would it be the switch that selects between ground and time 2&3? Why does the DeProfundis mod board connect to both time lugs? Or would this be the setting that gives you the "funky mode"?

Thanks!

Re: 1776 Multiplex - Modulation Daughter Board

Pavlos
DeProfundis Delay
http://www.grindcustomsfx.com/product/gcfx-deprofundis-delay/

Build Doc including schematic
http://www.grindcustomsfx.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/DeProfundis.pdf

Modulation Daughter Board
http://www.grindcustomsfx.com/product/gcfx-p-lfo/

Build Doc including schematic
http://www.grindcustomsfx.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/PLFO.pdf

hope this helps better brains than mine work out the details