1W Mini Amp - Punch/Chime TDA7052A IC Alternative?

1W Mini Amp - Punch/Chime TDA7052A IC Alternative?

spacefuzz74
Hey All,

I want to build one of these little 1W practice amps, but I'm finding the TDA7052A chip a little difficult to source.  Has anyone had any luck with an alternate IC?

Let me know!  Thanks!

Re: 1W Mini Amp - Punch/Chime TDA7052A IC Alternative?

alltrax74
You could rather build the Ruby amp that uses th much more common LM386 and which sounds great for home practice
http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/Ruby-Amp-td12813.html

Re: 1W Mini Amp - Punch/Chime TDA7052A IC Alternative?

iceberg478
Hotmail is used to facilitate communication between different collaborators within a company. To establish a connection to hotmail login via an e-mail software Hotmail