1k and 2m2 1/4 watt resistors for trade.

1k and 2m2 1/4 watt resistors for trade.

Ravenswerld
Hey there!
     I have 1000s of them I bought in bulk. The 1k are German beyschlag. These are the mini's. Size of 1/8 watt. The 2m2's are hmmm can't remember. They are not Chinese though. I will look at them and see if you need. I would like to trade for more resistors of different values. Like the more common ones. I don't want any more Chinese resistors. Or just not the cheap ones. Or whatever you might have to trade. I'm in the US, Colorado Rockies to be more exact. I don't mind international as long as it isn't ridiculous for shipping. Anyways, folks happy pedal building:)