1uf Cap in chasm reverb?

Ravenswerld
Hello everyone,
    Does anyone know which direction the 1uf polarized cap would go in the chasm reverb? I have run out of ceramics and only have polarized tantalums.

    Thanks so much!!!

Re: 1uf Cap in chasm reverb?

induction
Negative leg connects to the negative leg of the 10u (up in layout). Positive leg connects to pin 6 of the TL074 (down in layout).

Re: 1uf Cap in chasm reverb?

Ravenswerld
Great thanks! Induction:)

Re: 1uf Cap in chasm reverb?

traktop
Opportunist here asking for something totally different about chasm reverb...
When the pedal is off, I´ve noticed some strange behaviour on a concrete scenario.
It works great: The reverb is lush and versatile, the buffer is completely transparent to my ears, and I´ve got trails. The strange thing happens when the chasm reverb is off and then I turn my naga viper booster on in front of it. The booster is set so there is a bump in volume, and when that happens, that increase in volume level seems to trigger the reverb for a while, (when the chasm is off as I said before...).
It didn´t happen all the time, only when I´ve got the boost on and I hit the guitar really hard...
Any idea?

Re: 1uf Cap in chasm reverb?

Ravenswerld
No, idea...I can't get this thing to even work!