2 channel Mic Pre Amp (Condenser or Dynamic)

2 channel Mic Pre Amp (Condenser or Dynamic)

Lbird427
Bought a kit from Tayda.  Includes a schematic but I need a vero.  Can anyone help me out?  Will provide schematic to anyone who wants to give it a go.

Re: 2 channel Mic Pre Amp (Condenser or Dynamic)

Alex
Can you upload the schematics?

K303_Mic_Pre-ampf.pdf
It is a pdf of schematic

Ok, I've given a try.
R1 and R2 values must be written somewhere in your papers from Tayda.

Re: 2 channel Mic Pre Amp (Condenser or Dynamic)

Lbird427
Wow that was quick.  Thanks alot!

per the notes for R1 & 2

Remove t hi s *** resistor for NonĀ­ Electric Condenser aka dynamic, crystal , etc (not requiring power) or if the mic has  it's own battery . (option: add a switch in series with resistor for use as needed). Included are 1k & 2.2k resistors to match Mic impedance. (Mi c included is 2.2k impedance, so use 2.2k resi stor), check y our condenser impedance and use proper resi stor, if   in doubt  use 2.2k resistor(s).

Re: 2 channel Mic Pre Amp (Condenser or Dynamic)

Lbird427
Any chance you could include the voltage regulator section of the current?  thanks again.