2N404 - Texas Instruments - High Gain - Low Leakage

2N404 - Texas Instruments - High Gain - Low Leakage

A2Music
I have several TI 2N404, gold leads. Gains are above 150 and up to the 300s! Leakages are super low, around 60. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with 100 of them so I'll be glad to sell them. They weren't cheap but I'll let them go for $2/ea (US).

Any takers?

-Alex

Re: 2N404 - Texas Instruments - High Gain - Low Leakage

adapt
i'll take two of them, around 300hFE if possible.

paypal email?

Re: 2N404 - Texas Instruments - High Gain - Low Leakage

kdj432
I'll take 4