3 channel opamp mixer

Chris H
I built this vero from a layout on the site ages ago and am only getting round to boxing it up now.

Problem being the page has disappeared, can anyone help me with wiring or send me a copy of the layout.

Cheers

Re: 3 channel opamp mixer

Did it work?  The reason why I pulled it was because a few people seemed to have issues with it and so I didn't know if the circuit was sound.

Re: 3 channel opamp mixer

Chris H
I haven't wired it up yet so I don't know if it works.

I've subsequently found the layout in my web history.

I'll finish it off and let you know.

Re: 3 channel opamp mixer

Cool, if it doesn't I'll get to the bottom of it in the schematic and let you know how to fix it