30watt TDA2030 amp from diy layout software

30watt TDA2030 amp from diy layout software

Dmod
Hello, I dowloaded a bunch of vero layouts from the diy layout creator software site.  One of the layouts is called amp 30 watt by engel 2000 TDA2030 amp.  The vero layout is confusing to me as it uses a transformer and i have not worked with them before.  i was wondering if you could post a version of this project you designed because your vero layouts are much more understandable.  My main confusion is why there is a positive a negative and a ground section, i always use the negative as my ground.  There are several pcb board TDA2030 amp kit's for sale on ebay from china but most have rca inputs and are also confusing to me.