3P4T Transistor Selector

Stevel
Here's a little design to test different transistors in a circuit, been using toggle switches (1 1/2 Sw for each Q) worked fine but a bit messy. Found some 3P4T Rotarys from China for about Ten Bob each so I thought I'd knock up a design whilst playing with the latest version of DIYLC.

Haven't built it yet (maybe tomorrow if I get chance) but should be fine. Use your favourite sockets (I use two types hence two sets of holes) holes at the corners for mounting (obvs) the large hole at the bottom for the Rotary, the coloured dots are for reference (my colour scheme for pots etc)

As I say I haven't built it yet so the Rotary may need moving slightly.

I like to make things modular so use several if you wish (I'm into Muffs at the min so that would be four).

This is just an idea I've been playing with for a while, hope it gives others ideas too.