3PDT Effect Order Switcher

rudeez
Not exactly a request, more of a share.
This could probably be done with vero as well but i think it's way better suited for PCB.
http://www.grindcustomsfx.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=223

havent tried it myself but it should work :D

Re: 3PDT Effect Order Switcher

dexxyy
I doubt it could be done with vero, 3pdt switch wont fit. It does look as though it would be really simple just to take the wires directly to the switch though.
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: 3PDT Effect Order Switcher

GVC66
I would love to see this in the off board section!  The order of stacking would be great for od/distortion/booster pedals like the xotic plus series.