3PDT PCBs that came with a bunch of switches I ordered

3PDT PCBs that came with a bunch of switches I ordered

Peter Venkman
I ordered a 10 pack of 3PDT stomp switches from Amazon because they were only $3.99 with free shipping through Amazon prime. When the switches arrived, 2 months latter they came with the strangest little PCBs I've ever seen. I figured I could follow the traces to wire them up but they got my head spinning because the traces don't follow any 3PDT of true bypass diagrams I've ever seeen. There are minimal markings on the boards them selves so I was hoping you guys could shed some light on the subject. Front?
Possible back or solder side?

The switches are bad asss 3PDTs and the low profile of these boards is pretty  stellar, but if I can't figure out how to use these I'll just end up chucking them and soldering on some BLMS PCBs
make them loud enough to melt the sun

Re: 3PDT PCBs that came with a bunch of switches I ordered

None of the lugs are connected to each other on the board. It is not true bypass, it's probably for manufacturers that use ribbon cables

Re: 3PDT PCBs that came with a bunch of switches I ordered

PMowdes
Peter Venkman wrote
I ordered a 10 pack of 3PDT stomp switches from Amazon because they were only $3.99 with free shipping through Amazon prime. When the switches arrived, 2 months latter they came with the strangest little PCBs I've ever seen. I figured I could follow the traces to wire them up but they got my head spinning because the traces don't follow any 3PDT of true bypass diagrams I've ever seeen. There are minimal markings on the boards them selves so I was hoping you guys could shed some light on the subject. Front?
Possible back or solder side?

The switches are bad asss 3PDTs and the low profile of these boards is pretty  stellar, but if I can't figure out how to use these I'll just end up chucking them and soldering on some BLMS PCBs

I have some gerber files that you can use to order your own from somewhere like elecrow.

I paid $12 for 56 (it was supposed to be 40 but as always with elecrow they chuck a few extra in)

Re: 3PDT PCBs that came with a bunch of switches I ordered

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
really guys??where did you found that price! come on!!!

Re: 3PDT PCBs that came with a bunch of switches I ordered

PMowdes

ξεναγος νεκροπολης wrote
really guys??where did you found that price! come on!!!
Savvas

I have a layout which has 4 3pdt truebypass boards on a 5 x 5cm pcb, which is routed so that you can snip them off with a pair of wire cutters.

Have a look here  https://www.elecrow.com/services/pcb-prototyping/10pcs-2-layer-pcb.html

10 5x5 boards for $9.50 (ex carriage)

Usually if you order 10 boards from elecrow you get a few extra, every time I've ordered from them I've had 14 boards for the price of ten. 4 x 14 =56

Like I said I'm happy to share the gerber files so that you can order your own.  I'll post a picture of the boards when I get home to show you.

Re: 3PDT PCBs that came with a bunch of switches I ordered

Peter Venkman
I'd love  access to those files
make them loud enough to melt the sun

Re: 3PDT PCBs that came with a bunch of switches I ordered

PMowdes
They are in the contribution section