3PDT wiring boards for sale

vick
This post was updated on .
10 separated boards for $10 plus actual shipping cost

Note added these to my site for easy ordering. Vick Audio PCB's

the site is only set up for US right now.  If you want to be a guinea pig for international orders message  me.  I think it will go through as a First class letter for $2.25 but not 100% sure.

( note I had my first international tester it looks like it is $6.50 for international I had to mail first class package not first class letter)

Re: 3PDT wiring boards for sale

negativefx
I see a pair of holes for the LED... are there holes for the LED resistor as well? If so, I'll take two uncut boards.

Re: 3PDT wiring boards for sale

vick
yes there are holes for led led resistor and two set of power connections.

email sent

Re: 3PDT wiring boards for sale

vick

here is a close up of a board

integrated led, led resistor and 2 sets of power

Re: 3PDT wiring boards for sale

mojo321
Can you post a picture of the circuit side?

Re: 3PDT wiring boards for sale

vick

Standard tru bypass wiring with a ground pour to help reduce noise.  Sorry forgot to wipe off the board before I took the picture.

Re: 3PDT wiring boards for sale

mojo321
I'll take 1 unseparated board for $6.80 + shipping.   Email me with instructions.

Re: 3PDT wiring boards for sale

vick
Thanks e-mail sent

Re: 3PDT wiring boards for sale

mojo321
Got my boards.  The pics don't do these justice! Very nice board with two sided soldering pads and multiple grounding and 9V pads available.  Best part is I can anchor the LED in place using the LED leads when I put the LED next to the stomp switch.  I started wiring my Tycobrahe last night.  I left the LED unsoldered until I bolted down the switch.  Then I got the LED positioned just right in the hole and soldered the leads to the board from the top side.  No wires at all.

Re: 3PDT wiring boards for sale

vick

Here is a gut shot to show them in action.

Re: 3PDT wiring boards for sale

AC_FX
What are each of the six input/output pads along the top for?

Re: 3PDT wiring boards for sale

vick
the two marked  OUT on the far right are TO ( tip out ) and SO (socket out/Ground) connect to your output jack

the two marked IN on the Far left TI ( tip in) and SI (Socket IN/Groound) connect to your input socket

the 4 in the middle connect to you circuits Input, Output, 9v, and ground

Re: 3PDT wiring boards for sale

negativefx
Just want to give props to Vick.  Boards work great and I love that there's 3 grounds on the board.  LED wiring is awesome! Quick shipping too.

Re: 3PDT wiring boards for sale

vick
Thanks man glad you liked them

Re: 3PDT wiring boards for sale

alltrax74
Hey Vick, I'd like to try your boards, can you email me for a batch of 10 + shipping to France ?
Thanks
Denis
alltrax74 at gmail dot com

Re: 3PDT wiring boards for sale

vick
thanks, email sent

Re: 3PDT wiring boards for sale

alltrax74
I didn't receive it

Re: 3PDT wiring boards for sale

vick
First international wiring boards are on the way.

Re: 3PDT wiring boards for sale

alltrax74
I received Vick's boards today, they look very nice ! Indeed the pics don't do them justice

Re: 3PDT wiring boards for sale

vick
This post was updated on .
I am fully stocked back up on the 3PDT wiring boards

12