3ms/4ms/Commonsound Circuits! :)

Fuzz Bach
These circuits always make me thing of the good old days of DIY noisemaker insanity, back when learning about building started with the old Harmony Central guides, before Guitar Center ruined that site. Those 3ms knob covered, garage painted junction boxes always fascinated me and I'd love to revisit them.
My top picks would be the Atoner, Noise Swash and Phaseur Fleur. Any would be great though, aside from the already verified Fuzz Jade which looks awesome!
http://www.commonsound.com/kits/doku.php

Re: 3ms/4ms/Commonsound Circuits! :)

tabbycat
i'm still wet for a bit of hot phaser fleur action, and sonus may be too.

classy demo here:

old request here. http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/commonsound-4ms-phaser-fleur-schematic-and-demos-td24088.html

Re: 3ms/4ms/Commonsound Circuits! :)

notnews
I'm such a sucker for anything with a Resonance control that goes into self-oscillation territory.. it makes every pedal on your board interactive with each other. Love it.

Thanks for the heads up on this phaser, Tabby

Re: 3ms/4ms/Commonsound Circuits! :)

SonusFluxa
(•᷉ुε ू•᷈,)

Re: 3ms/4ms/Commonsound Circuits! :)

Kinski
Oh baby, that Phaser sounds awesome!

Re: 3ms/4ms/Commonsound Circuits! :)

That face is freakin awesome I just copy pasted the shit out of it :P

I used to have a Stereo Panneur which is the most ridiculous tremolo I've ever seen. Two crazy trems with stereo panning and all kinds of craziness

Re: 3ms/4ms/Commonsound Circuits! :)

Alex
Just done the Phasour and with 2 Quad ICs, 6 LDRs, 3 LEDs, 3 Trimmers and 5 Transistors, it came out huge!
I'll post it on the main page!!

Re: 3ms/4ms/Commonsound Circuits! :)

SonusFluxa

Re: 3ms/4ms/Commonsound Circuits! :)

tabbycat
wow alex, i can't keep up with you! two must-build big layouts in two days, you're killlllling me.... will i never be free!

many thanks and very much appreciated, as always.

Re: 3ms/4ms/Commonsound Circuits! :)

Addy Bart
This phaser looks really nice. Thanks for the layout, Alex.
Just wondering why you used 100k for the Blend? The BOM at 4ms lists 10k. Does a higher resistance make a difference?

I really don't remember.
Probably a mistake but shouldn't make much difference.

Re: 3ms/4ms/Commonsound Circuits! :)

Addy Bart
This is definitely going on my to-do-after-Christmas list. I'll try both pots and report back. Cheers.