4ms Pedals Nocto Loco

Alex
This post was updated on .
A weird sounding effect.
The layout hasn't been verified.

Re: 4ms Pedals Nocto Loco

Mark SL
I built it and its not working.  I'll take a look at the schematic and compare it to the layout.

Re: 4ms Pedals Nocto Loco

Alex
This post was updated on .
Hi Mark!
I've double checked it and everything seems ok.
Did you orientate IC2 correctly? Upside down?
If you look at a drawing of their board ( http://www.commonsound.com/kits/lib/exe/fetch.php?cache=cache&media=wiki%3Anocto%3Apcb1.2c.png ) and their schematics you'll notice some differences:

R2 (R13 in my layout) is 1K in the schematics and 4.7K on the board.
On the board there is an extra 100pF cap between lugs 1 & 2 of IC1 and lug 7 of IC3 goes to ground.

If you look at a picture of their actual board (http://www.4mspedals.com/nocto/pcb12.jpg
), Pin 2 of IC3 (Reset) doesn't seem connected to ground (same for lug 7) as it shows in the drawing.

I guess there must be a connection underneath.

It's a bit confusing but I hope this can help.

Please, let me know if it works