5 in 1 drive section

kirshman
These type of pedals are fun to build.  This is my new drive section, built a different one previously but sold it to a guy who walked up to me with cash on the spot!  Anyway, top to bottom is an ss2 with switchable diodes, a crunchbox, a java boost, klon with switchable diodes, and a zen drive.  I've got 2 huminaters in there too.  I run it with my 5 channel clickless looper, so switching the order is as simple as a couple of wires.  Just need to pick some new knobs and I'm done.  Huge shout out to mark and all the others who've made this such an awesome place!