555 Voltage Tripler

sharaynishi
Hey, I have recently made a 555 doubler (from a layout I found) and it works alright. suprisingly, I don't have to use the 7660's which squeal and render the pump useless (even the 7660S version was crap). lt1054 or max1044 in my country are scarce, so it's a great little alternative.

Now if anyone has the time to whip up a layout for a "Tripler" I found that would be much appreaciated, I tried breadboarding it, but I just seriously suck at it that bad that I am coming over here to ask for your help guys...

https://www.electronics-tutorials.ws/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/tim78.gif this is the schematic.

If anyone out of curiosity would like to take a look at a "quadrupler" schematic (as well as some others) here's the link to the original article: https://www.electronics-tutorials.ws/waveforms/555-circuits-part-2.html

Re: 555 Voltage Tripler

claudiofiore88
This post was updated on .
I know this thread is like a year old, and this is only my 2nd vero layout (1st was 10 years ago), so please forgive me.

 EDIT: 12 Cuts, 14 Links