627x potentiometers, bargain + more!

Geiri
Hey guys, I've been using these pots for quite some time and I get them on eBay. They're fairly cheap but they work and have served me well through hundreds and hundreds.

Here's a link to the pots I've got: Click Here

I'm selling all of the ones I've got left to stock up with Alpha pots instead. About 99% of them are unused but there are a few (very few!) that have a vero piece soldered on but are guaranteed to be fine and working.)

I've got the following values and quantities (all 16mm with 15mm shafts):
1K Linear - 13 pcs (4x alpha ones that I don't need and I will include them)
2K Linear - 97 pcs
5K Linear - 182 pcs
10K Linear - 63 pcs
20K Linear - 76 pcs
50K Linear - 69 pcs
100K dual Linear - 21 pcs
250K Linear - 41 pcs
500k Linear - 6pcs
1M Linear - 59 pcs

That's a total of 627 pots of various values. The total cost of buying these from the eBay seller would be just over $326. I'm willing to let it all go for $150 shipped.

More stuff:
100k Log 9mm Alpha potentiometer - 45pcs = $66 value from Tayda + shipping. I'll sell for $40 shipped
Approx. 100x 470nF Polyester film box (grey) 100V = $10 shipped
Approx. 50x black chickenhead knobs = $50 shipped

Those interested email me at info@pedalprojects.com - I need this stuff gone ASAP!
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: 627x potentiometers, bargain + more!

Re: 627x potentiometers, bargain + more!

Geiri
Great, thank you!
www.pedalprojects.com

dbat69
Geiri, I would like the poly box caps - email sent.  Thanks

Re: 627x potentiometers, bargain + more!

Geiri
Hey mate, sorry for the late reply. There was one guy who asked for the poly caps first so I’m going to see if he takes them or not. The 9mm’s are yours if you still want them? If so, what’s your PayPal email?

Cheers!

Ásgeir Helgi Þrastarson
Pedal Projects
Sound Engineer

On 17 Oct 2014, at 19:06, dbat69 [via Guitar FX Layouts] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Geiri, I would like the poly box caps - email sent.  Thanks

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/627x-potentiometers-bargain-more-tp14411p14419.html
To unsubscribe from 627x potentiometers, bargain + more!, click here.
NAML