7660s

kirshman
Where you guys buying from?  I'm in america, looks like all that's left on ebay right now is from china. Doesn't look like tayda is even carrying them right now.

Re: 7660s

I’ve always been happy with the ones I got from MKLEC

I won’t buy charge pumps from Tayda again, probably had about $20 worth of them that aren’t usable

Re: 7660s

Sphere80
Arrow.com. I also got some 7662's and LT1054's there.

Re: 7660s

BetterOffShred
Mouser.  Don't fuck around with other stuff.  The Tayda ones all squealed for me. I bought a big sack of them from Mouser and they are all perfect.

Re: 7660s

Sensei Tim
mouser or digikey.

you'll pay a bit more than tayda, but you'll get the good shit.

Re: 7660s

Sensei Tim

Re: 7660s

MKLEC has the same price as mouser on reliable charge pumps but I’ll probably go with mouser next time since I order more from them. Not sure why I didn’t think of mouser, good suggestion

Re: 7660s

Dex3887
Mklec all the way. They're super nice and make sure your not getting gypped. They're based in Columbus,MS so its literally 1 day shipping for me if I do it by noon. Oh they have good prices on REAL JFETS as well.
I bought the tayda 7660s after getting bogus eBay ones  and the tayda squeeled just as bad. If multiple eBay listings all have the same date code on different ones avoid as they are fake as shit, and squeel

Re: 7660s

nostradoomus
I guess I got lucky. I ordered 20 for like 5 bucks from China and they don't squeal.

Re: 7660s

kirshman
I order 100 of them a year or 2 ago from an ebay seller, and they have been awesome.  They were only about $.50 a piece.  unfortunately I'm almost out now.  I don't think I'm going to get that kind of deal again.  I saw the mouser ones, I'll check mklec too.  Thanks for the tips!

Re: 7660s

There’s a Chinese seller with 100 pieces for like $10 on eBay right now but that seems way too good to be true

Re: 7660s

nostradoomus
I got mine from ShengmingElectronics

They sent me the SMD version accidentally the first time but sent me replacements asap. I got some 100nf caps from them too and theyve all tested ~10%...overall I'm stoked on their stuff and service. Just wish I could pay a little more to get it shipped quicker haha.

Re: 7660s

Sensei Tim
Not sure how it works outside if Canada but if you order $100  or more from mouser you get free next day fedex shipping.

Re: 7660s

Zerikin
Are you sure you got 7660S from Tayda? Currently they only have 7660. They do have 1044S currently though which is the same thing.

edit: I just got a TC1044SCPA in from Tayda and it's whisper quite in my inverter.