9v Battery Box

Kimbo
Hello, i was wondering if anyone has requested a 9v battery box wiring for pedal power supply. I want to either convert a Battery Billionare or just make my own. Toneking had a mod board kit for a while. He stop making that mod board and just made his own battery box but its $150. The kit was $50.

I like the battery billionare but it doesnt isolate the batteries 1v1 with the pedals. you can have 1 9v battery in the box and it will power more than 1 pedal. if you add the other batteries is doesnt isolate the battery power 1 battery to 1 power outlet. You will just have a battery powered power supply with up to 4 batteries. I know i can remove the original pcb and handwire it but wiring it to the on/off switch is what i need help with. So i want to isolate each battery to each power connection and also have all the batteries connected to the power switch so i can cut the power so the batteries dont die when its not in use.

Re: 9v Battery Box

Woody
Hello. I use these you can get them for 9v.battery as well. No wall wart noise and no extra wires on the bench. I got them from the Robot Store for about 3 dollars. You will have to cut the wire and resolder it for the center negative. I hope this may help me to am new to this pedal hobby good luck.

Baterry holder