9v to 1.5v......?

jsetov
This post was updated on .
So, i'm working on a modded version of the Maestro FZ1-A but i'm kind of hitting a wall getting something that will convert +9v to -1.5v. Unfortunately, the original ran on a AA battery and was positively gounded.

So far I've thrown a Pos. to Neg. voltage converter into the schematic so i'm working with -9v. I'm wondering, is there a way to convert it to -1.5v? is it possible to do that between the voltage converter and the effect circuit?

Does anyone know of a good NPN Silicon or JFET alternative to the 2N2613?

Any ideas or input?

Re: 9v to 1.5v......?

Re: 9v to 1.5v......?

jsetov
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! I really appreciate it!