A/B - AND/OR - Boost

Geiri
If I get this right, it's an A/B box, where you can switch both A/B on and there's a booster.

I kinda like the idea.

Is there a chance for a layout where it's an A/B on one switch (with two LEDs, one for A and the other for B), a "both" switch and optional boost? Three switches. Maybe two layouts. One with the boost and one without. I bet there's one out there but it would be nice for people to be able to get it here as well.

Cheers!
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: A/B - AND/OR - Boost

Jon the Art Guy
I like this idea too! I think Morley makes an A/B/Y (both) switch, but it doesn't have boosting.
I'd like to see this up to 4 outs. Good way to do shootouts on builds and see which one gets cannibalized for new parts.

"FOUR FUZZES ENTER, THREE FUZZES LEAVE"