A/B/C fx switch

Olav
This is Roger Arts' (http://guitar-effects.weebly.com/) design. I only made the DIYLC layout for it.
It switches one only of fx A, B or C. Left switch will select C or whatever the other switch is set to and overrides the A/B switch. This way you switch between A, B or C. Bypass is easily added, another 3PDT is needed for that. Led for C is on only when C is selected. Led for either A or B is always on, allowing for pre-selection. De-select C and either A or B is active. Make sense? Me gusto mucho this switch thing. I'm using it to switch between 3 different ODs and another to switch between 3 different FUZZ pedals. An additional A/B switch is used to select between the two loopers.

Roger's A/B/C fx switcher

AA position is fx IN, AN position is fx OUT, red goes to PWR, black goes to GND. Left green wire is IN, right green wire is OUT.

Question; how do I add text to these layouts? I've only downloaded the software yesterday and this is my first project (hence the squiggly look). I'd like to add some notes...

Re: A/B/C fx switch

Olav
Found it! It's under Miscellaneous... OIAEFRTM

Re: A/B/C fx switch

Olav
Roger's A/B/C fx switcher

added notes