A Couple of Eternity Burst Demos

GuitarGas
Hey guys, thought I'd share some videos I uploaded. A mate of mine came over with his Original Lovepedal Eternity Burst so we did a couple of videos to compare the vero version from here, and the original. Unfortunately the videos do clip a little bit, although it's not too bad.

This first video is with the two pedals set on a low gain boost setting.

This next vid has the gain set at the medium mark.

And finally a short little Jazz style Jam...

Re: A Couple of Eternity Burst Demos

nice. to my ears the clone sounds spot on, maybe with a hair more treble, but barely noticeable. always good to get a comparison with the originals.