Hello Tagboard people, I've decided to put a few of my PCBs for sale. I've designed these for myself but since I don't have any use for the surplus I might as well do something with them. I have of course built/tested of all these for myself and will send the bill of material/build instructions that you need.
- Regular HM2: The classic chainsaw Swedish death metal tone. With an added mid pot. Made for a 1590BB enclosure.
- Modded HM2: The classic chainsaw Swedish death metal tone. With 4 bands EQ instead of the the original 2. Also hard and soft clipping diodes switches. Made for a 1590XX/1790NS enclosure.
- Sunn Beta Preamp: The classic Beta preamp the toggle switch allows you to switch between the lead and bass voicing. Made for a 1590XX/1790NS enclosure.
- Sunn Model T Preamp Junior: The other Sunn classic. Onboard charge pump (bypassable) and added a clean boost at the end for more volume. NOTE that the Jfets are in the SMD package. Made for a 125B enclosure.
- Sunn Model T Senior: Same as the Junior, but with a switchable LM308 gain circuit in front of the preamp for a huge amount of gain. NOTE that the Jfets are in the SMD package. Made for a 1590BB enclosure.
- Doom Fuzz: Based on the classic Fuzz Face / one knob circuit, with a input cap switch to control the low end and a simple low pass filter to handle the sometimes overwhelming highs. Made for a 125B enclosure.
- TS2: The classic Screamer overdrive circuit. Mods include a bass response switch to fatten or tighten the tone, a clipping diode switch, a switchable clean boost for extra volume and a tweaked gain control (Less gain than the original when the pot is on minimum but more gain than the original when the pot is cranked). Made for a 1590BB.
Price is 6€ per board, and shipping (anywhere in the world) is 5€ for 1-3 boards and 9€ for 3-6 boards. Feel free to shoot me an email at email@example.com if you're interested.