A non-DIY audio probe?

Peter Venkman
Does anyone have any recomendatiions for a retail audio probe? My DIY probe just isn't cutting it for me. I know I just started using one but I'd like to get one to bench test to see if carrying one in the store would be a good idea.

I know I could use a frequency generator, and a probe but I'm looking for something a maker can pick up for under $50 to keep in their tool kit and for times when testing a circuit with a guitar isn't possible because someone only brings in their pedal. also for reverse enfinssringz

Thanks for any insight
make them loud enough to melt the sun