A question to taptation users

cylens
Hey all,

I've built a DBD clone with tap tempo with the kit from uk-electronic.de

2 problems:
*the delay time is NOT in sync with the delay computed by the chip (LED blinks out of sync with audio delay), I've managed to find a compromise by changing the R on pib 6 of the DBD board
*there is a "long" pitch shift when tapping a new tempo. well long enough to be annoying

I understand the mechanics of delay lines and know it cannot be avoided unless you want a click, but am curious about how the Taptation kit deals with new tapped tempo. Strangely, I cannot find an explicit video demo about it, so if anyone here could give his impressions, that would be great.

thanks

Re: A question to taptation users

cylens
(sorry to do that)