ADA MP-1 Preamp

Dr Bertson

Re: ADA MP-1 Preamp

Sensei Tim
sweet jesus. i've been trying to do one of these layouts but haven't been able to find a legible schematic!

can you post a link to the schematic you used?

well done, sir!

Re: ADA MP-1 Preamp

ibanez48
adadepot.com

Re: ADA MP-1 Preamp

ibanez48
I have a mp1 and i have modded it a couple of times. I don't how this is going to sound because you have a opamp and some zener diodes in the feed back loop of the opamp driving that first tube in the mp1. Its got a 20k internal trimmer inside the mp1. And i have changed mine to 500k with the mod i did to it from the ada depot. So without adding a opamp and the diodes to drive the first transistor in the above layout i don't think it will have the same distortion as a stock mp1 has. And i guess the switch he has in the layout is like the one on the mp1 goes from tube overdrive to tube clean.

Re: ADA MP-1 Preamp

Bzh76
Maybe with a clean boost before ?