AMT B1 Legend daughter board problem

zick
Hi everyone,

Many thanks for all the layouts!! I have a small question. I first built the AMT B1 Legend without the daughterboard. It worked fine and had an even distribution of gain and volume over the range of the two corresponding pots. However, I have just built and connected the daughterboard and now the gain only changes in the beginning of the full range of the pot and the volume only changes in the final piece of the range of that pot.

May I ask if the daughterboard was also verified? It appears that John K integrated Mark's design in his layout and that one is also verified. However, John K is mentioning his change of pot values for a better range so he may have run into the same problem with the daughterboard since no one(maybe they did not use the daughterboard?) else mentions this.

Any help is greatly appreciated.