AMZ Super buffer

jishnudg
Came across this on the Muzique site...is this doable?
http://www.muzique.com/lab/superbuff.htm

PS - can a TL074 be used?

Re: AMZ Super buffer

mirosol
Administrator
Don't see no reason why 074 wouldn't work. But i still think i'll draw it with two 072s...
+m
fyaelectronics.com

Re: AMZ Super buffer

It could probably be done easiest with a TL074 I reckon, because the buffers mean the inverting input and output are linked and all the output resistors go to the same row.  And all the links to the non inverting inputs can be done by omitting the track cut in between because they're on the same rows so just one link required there.

Re: AMZ Super buffer

jishnudg
Thanks guys,
I just had a few 074s lying around so I thought I'd ask which layout would be more compact :)