Ac125 recomendation

Sergio
Hallo, i d like to know about a high gain pnp transistor source that you could trust, so, that you have had good experience with the seller, not suspiciously low gain in every tranny when they are supposed to be high gain and that ugly stuff..... So I am aiming at ac125 that should be between 70 and 150 hfe more or less, am i right? Any recomendation about sellers or  some other transistor? I dont mind if they have to be 50 or 100 units per box
  Thanks a lot,
   Cheers
    Sergio

Re: Ac125 recomendation

I bought 150 from this guy and all the ones I've measured have been within the specs, most were over 100hfe, all had low leakage and I would definitely recommend them.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251603062779

I only paid £40 buy it now maybe about 18 months ago, and he does have some buy it now but they were about £75 I think.  So maybe it's worth a late bid on the auction listing.

Re: Ac125 recomendation

Sergio
All right, thanks a lot Mark!I have bought them. I got to try them as soon as I receive them. I have some boards in mind tonebenders mainly. Hope these work well there. Thank you for the advice and great layouts!