Aclarative pictures in Components Section

Aclarative pictures in Components Section

piocha
Hello everyone! I have been reading the guide and I have found it really helpful, but due to the great ammount of different components we can find in the market, I guess it would be great that you include a small picture of the representation of the component in the scheme so when you see a purple circle you know it is a ....... capacitor. Obviously we can know that something is a capacitor or a resistance by the unit of the component (ohms or whatever...) but in the case of capacitors there are many kinds of them (purple, yellow, brown...). The same with diodes (white, black, brown...).

Thank you in advance, I really appreciate your work.