Acupulco Gold "off" harmonics

br33
Hey everybody

I have completed an acupulco gold for about the 5th time, had no issues with the build other than I'm getting some really strange off harmonics when going further down the neck, almost like it's playing slightly out of tune flat 5ths?

I'm not sure what's causing it exactly has anybody came across this before? I'm using the LM386 chips.

Another issue I had was when using a 100k pot as suggested the pedal was so quiet it was barely usable so bumped it up to an A1m which solved the issue, could have been an issue with the previous pot but not entirely sure.

I'm kind of new to building but haven't stopped chipping away at building things for the past 3 months.

Voltages on ICs are

IC1 (top)

1 1.31v
2 0