Adding External Footswitch to Jamman Express XT

Adding External Footswitch to Jamman Express XT

Senor Avocado
Hey everyone, first time posting but long time lurker here. I just first wanted to thank everyone who contributes to this website, it has turned me into a pedal making junky! My question today is that I have a jamman express xt that i want to make an external foot switch for to control the stop and erase functions. i know that it has a momentary stomp switch inside so my idea is to connect a mono jack to the 2 lugs so that i can run it to the remote switch. The only thing is that the stop function requires 2 quick stomps, so i am trying to figure out a circuit that with one stomp can trigger two quick stomps. I am thinking that by using a 555 timer into a relay i can have the initial momentary stomp trigger the first stomp and start the delay circuit which will trigger the relay and close the circuit again maybe a half second later, effectively emulating 2 stomps. Any insight or ideas would be great!

Re: Adding External Footswitch to Jamman Express XT

Boba7
It seems you never got your answer...
I'd love to wire an external switch on my Vocal Jamman too. It's synced to a Jamman Solo XT, and the only thing I'd need is a stop switch.

If anyone has any idea, they're more than welcome!!