Adding a headphone out to a cab sim pedal(DIY multicab VS Radar)

Adding a headphone out to a cab sim pedal(DIY multicab VS Radar)

GrooveChampion
I might as well ask it, I torn between getting the Mooer Radar or going DIY, the thing the Mooer has is a headphone out. But I am pretty sure if I will build the cab sim the need for one will be eliminated, the question is how do I add a headphone out for the layout? Simply and a switch to the output that disables the regular out and goes into the input of a headphone amp? I've been meaning to build one anyway(speaking of which, should I build the MXR or the Ruby?)