Agent ooFunk

Zanius
I've been debugging, desoldering, changing parts, and checking continuity for about a week. Tried different instruments, tried different buffers in front, different supplies and of course different ICs. Checked all pots, switch, even checked for snapped cables. Still I can't get it to work properly, so I will post here and leave it aside for a while.

http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.gr/2016/03/chunk-systems-agent-00funk.html

Signal goes through and I can get some effect out of it in one or two different settings. In many cases I came near to blowing a speaker because in certain frequencies it over-reacts and gives veeeryyy loud buzzes.
Doesn't look very well-built after all the pulling and meddling I've done to make sure everything is in place.

And some voltages (sorry, tested with a 8-ish volt bat). All pots are in center pos and switch is set on 1-4 position. ( 2 to 1  and 5 to 4 )

LM324N

1-2.4
2-2.4
3-2.15
4-7.8
5-2.7
6-3.8
7-3.93

8-3.93
9-3.93
10-3.85
11-0
12-3.93
13-3.93
14-3.9

13700

1-0.9
2-0
3-3.9
4-3.9
5-1
6-0
7-1
8-4

9-3.8
10-1
11-7.8
12-1
13-3.9
14-3.9
15-0
16-1

TL074

1-3.9
2-3.9
3-3.9
4-7.8
5-3.9
6-3.6
7-3.9

8-2.4
9-3.4
10-3.4
11-0
12-3.9
13-3.9
14-4

Also here is the only schematic I found http://elektrotanya.com/chunk_system_agent_00funk_schematic.pdf/download.html
I think it's not the same one that was used for this layout and it is pretty difficult for someone at my level to read.

I don't think there are any placement or continuity issues as I've spend a few hours checking and rechecking it. But then again something is awfully wrong. A clue is that it is very touch-sensitive. especially when meddling with the pots.

I hope someone can get something out of all these. Sigh...