Aion Andromeda - Nobels ODR1 with Timmy Bass Pot Mod

Aion Andromeda - Nobels ODR1 with Timmy Bass Pot Mod

Snare227
I've ordered a PCB of the Aion Andromeda today and I was wondering if anyone had tried this on vero.  I know JohnK did a couple takes of the ODR1, but I haven't seen a version with this mod to it.  A lot of people seem to dig the ODR but there is just too much bass, so the bass cut seems to be a great addition. Here is the build documentation that includes a schematic if anyone is interested...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k6hsz691at36a5c/aion-andromeda-nobels-odr1-overdrive-documentation.pdf?dl=0

Re: Aion Andromeda - Nobels ODR1 with Timmy Bass Pot Mod

Snare227
Since posting this request I've had a chance to build the PCB version and it definitely worth building if you get a chance. That bass cut is very useful.  Also, if anyone wants to take a stab at a vero layout, I'd be glad to verify it.  Schematic is in the link above.

Re: Aion Andromeda - Nobels ODR1 with Timmy Bass Pot Mod

andy-h-h
You could just make the ODR special, as it has bass, mid, treble.  It's pretty nice, hasn't left my board since I built it.  I don't like stock TS because of the mid-hump and the bass cut (I know, lots of people love TS for this reason).   Sounds great, lots of tonal control.

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/Nobels-ODR-S-td8181.html