Amp Scrambler Diode Reduction

Highsmith
Hi, I've been going down the rabbit hole this afternoon trying to determine whether the Scrambler really used 2 or 5 diodes.

Has anyone seen the guts of a real one to confirm?

Also, if I don't use D3, D4, and D5 as on IvIark's layout, do I have put jumpers where they would normally be?

Thx!

Re: Amp Scrambler Diode Reduction

GrooveChampion
From all the layouts I saw it seems to use 5 diodes

Re: Amp Scrambler Diode Reduction

Highsmith
I saw a schematic where it was written on the bottom that the diodes weren't to be used in production...there is discussion of this at the Tonepad site too.

Apparently the reduction does not make an audible difference!