Amp effects loop

jondog
Thought I'd post this for anyone interested. I have not yet built it, but going over it a few times I haven't found any errors. It's a great loop that I've bought and used in many tube amps. VERY transparent, does not clip and all solid state. Sounds better than many tube driven loops I've used. It's my first vero-layout drawing.

Re: Amp effects loop

motterpaul
Talk about resurrecting an old thread - but if I had seen this I might have tried it before I bought my metroamps loop.

Re: Amp effects loop

nopops
Hi! How many Watt is Zener diodes? What is with twisted wire shield? Some text is lost, (not connected to.......). Ground in the same area as b+ is Just connected to Ground?