Ampeg SVT Preamp

Minimallamb
I found a thread with Bajamans SVT Preamp layout but I was just wondering if anyone had the time to draw up a slightly more noob-friendly version with some of the off board stuff mounted onto the veroboard as well.

http://freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=28975&view=unread

Im still a bit too green to be able to get my head around all of the extra bits and am generally used to reading the layouts on this site instead.

Any advice on this would very very much appreciated x
gul

Re: Ampeg SVT Preamp

gul
I built the vero that Bajaman posted at fsb. I can't figure out the off board wiring, either! It has been sitting in my "partially done" box for quite a while now.