Ampeg VH140C

TheChaplain

Im pretty new to vero layouts so Ive been getting pretty frustrated with this one. I don't have a specific box to put it in so size doesn't matter. Any help? Thanks!
The journey will answer questions that, in the beginning, you never thought to ask.

Re: Ampeg VH140C

Alex
This post was updated on .
I've added a layout in the Contribution-Unverified section.
It came out quite large.
Double check if all values are correct cause I couldn't read the schematic that well.
The circuit works at +/- 15V.
I've added a bipolar voltage converter with extra voltage regulators to be able to use a regular 9v power supply.
Hope it does its job!
Let me know how it goes!

Re: Ampeg VH140C

TheChaplain
Wow! Give me a second to gather these parts and we'll give er' a shot. Thank you so much!
The journey will answer questions that, in the beginning, you never thought to ask.