Analogman KOT Mystery "H" IC revealed

nimrodthebomber
Hi guys! For my first post here. .

Out of curiosity (and boredom) I decided to strip off the "H" marking on my 2012 analogman KOT (High gain side) Using a bottle of acetone nail polish.

IC is nothing but 4580D (top marking is 4580D JRC B011B, bottom factory marking is "68h")

I kind of love swapping it with a regular TL072 IC. Works cleaner esp for my tubeamp.

Enjoy! Still one of my favorite overdrive ever.  Will keep mine FOREVER.

Hope everyone is safe and sound during this covid-19 pandemic.
IMG_20200505_204523.jpg
IMG_20200317_233857.jpg

IMG_20200317_234249.jpg
IMG_20200317_234720.jpg