Anasounds Element

pyreweb
A French company called Anasounds have just released a genuine spring reverb pedal/tank combination. And it looks awesome, but it's not cheap. Doesn't look like there's a schematic available yet, either. Would be good to try when there is, though!

https://anasounds.com/element-spring-reverb/

Re: Anasounds Element

Mulekicker
I wonder if it's like the Surfy Bear with jfets driving the spring instead of tubes. I'd imagine the topology is similiar. Id like to see inside the pedal.

Re: Anasounds Element

pyreweb
I'd guess so, and hope so too. If it's powered by a pedal, at pedal voltages, then it's probably better using transistors than tubes anyway?

Re: Anasounds Element

Mulekicker
For sure. I shoulda worded that better, it definitely does not use tubes. I would give the Surfy Bear a look. You could build it and cover the same ground.

Re: Anasounds Element

pyreweb
I agree, that's probably the best option. But they don't sell PCBs on their own, only ones with components, and those retail at £57 each. And I'd be after two, for stereo reverb, so at £114 plus two reverb tanks it gets a bit pricey and I might just leave it for a while and stick with the digital one I've got!

Re: Anasounds Element

Mulekicker
Oh wow, I thought he sold pcb's. That sucks.

Re: Anasounds Element

PMowdes
He stopped selling PCBs a while back, the original build doc had a schematic, I'll see if I can dig it out

Re: Anasounds Element

pyreweb
Hi, sorry to chase you, but did you ever find any of the schematics regarding this please? Thanks!