Angel Chorus

motterpaul

Re: Angel Chorus

dexxyy
What is it doing? What is it not doing? Voltages. C'mon Paul a bit of info please
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: Angel Chorus

adapt
did you get the cut under the horizontal 100nf cap

Re: Angel Chorus

motterpaul
dexxyy wrote
What is it doing? What is it not doing? Voltages. C'mon Paul a bit of info
please
Quoted from:
http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/Angel-Chorus-tp27603p27606.html

Sorry :=)

 You are right - sound comes through but I hear (almost) no modulation at all. The switches do nothing. I think I hear a faint wobble, but I'm not sure.

Yes, I did get the horizontal cut under cap.

(EDIT) Voltages look good. Getting 5v to the PT2399, 9v to the opamp. I don;t seem to have any audio at the opamp, though.

Re: Angel Chorus

Ciaran Haslett
Are you sure on the opamp?  I've a few hundred NE5532 and none of them look like that.  Maybe swap it out for something else as a test?

Re: Angel Chorus

Ciaran Haslett
Actually scratch that.  You're missing a cut at Speed 2

Re: Angel Chorus

motterpaul
THANK YOU.  It works now. That settles it, I need better light in my mancave.

This is a nice chorus, and quieter than the Dimension P. I wish it had more depth, tho. Anyone have any suggestions?

I think I will try adding it to my Dimension P and see how they work tpgether.