Another LFO not LFOing

MAO

Another LFO not LFOing

MAO
Been getting my but kicked these past 2 days.

I built the Madbean Glam vero and the LFO isn't working.

I have 4.5v on pins 1-3 and 5-7, 9v pin 8 and 0v pin 4.

Referring the the schematic, I've checked values and placement of R11-R15, C16, C7 and the rate pot. Everything seems correct, in place and no shorts.

I've replaced both C16 and C17 as well as the TL062. Also re-cut all the cuts, knifed the tracks and touched up the solder around the LFO.

The rate pot does nothing, the depth pot does affect the tone as I adjust it.

What am I missing?

What typically causes an LFO to not work?

1978 Gibson Les Paul Standard, Cherry Sunburst
MAO

Re: Another LFO not LFOing

MAO
Answer: Not having both ends of the 220k resistor soldered to the board!

Dang silver veros, didn't see the un-soldered legs due to the reflection

Sorry to waste your time.
1978 Gibson Les Paul Standard, Cherry Sunburst

Re: Another LFO not LFOing

strassercaster
oh man i bought one silver board. i realised the second i took it out of the package it was bad news. you cant see any contrast between the tracks and solder points. i used it for a couple of simple bui
ds and i swear they took twice as long just because i had to triple check everything. copper is fine silver is overkill ha ha