Another question regarding Abasi Pathos

sharaynishi
Hey all,

I have recently built: http://dirtboxlayouts.blogspot.com/2021/08/abasi-pathos-distortion.html

I love it (bit bassy for my tastes, but it's a great distortion box and I recommend if you don't play ultra modern high gain chug chug music). Anyways, I have made it and at with the volume knob cranked it sort of is @unity level (meaning with the pathos bypassed and just the clean gtr going thru).

Any idea which component could I change to make it a tad bit louder?

I am aware that this is ridiculously similar to the Wampler Triple Wreck (which I have also made a clone of and that one is loud af), but am unaware what I'd need to change to fix this on the Pathos.

Looking forward to hearing from You.