Anthony Leo's 1968 Fuzz-Box - Verified!

SixStringTickler
This post was updated on .
I originally posted this layout in the requests section and was asked to share it here, so here is my first vero layout of Anthony Leo's Fuzz-Box published in Popular Electronics Feb. 1968. My 11 year old daughter just built this with me (I just did the soldering and checked her work for errors) and it worked first try so it is now verified! I eliminated S1 and added the 1nf cap which doesn't appear in the schematic but is listed in the BOM and shown in the picture of the completed box.
I'll try to post a sound clip once we get it in its enclosure.